The CRF presents the Credit and Accounts Receivable Spring Forum that will run from
March 19 - 21, 2018 at the Marriott Riverwalk, in San Antonio, Texas.
This is the first of the tri-annual meetings that will be held in 2018.
See the future dates & locations here:
¤ Topics Under Consideration ~
• Tax Reform and its Implications
• Benchmarking the Credit Risk Management Discipline
• Privacy and Cyber Security
• Robotics in a Credit Operation
• Shared Service Centers
• eCommerce and Legal Considerations
• Tax Exempt Certificate Process
• An Economic Update Provided by the Federal Reserve
• CRF Open Forum
¤ Monday Morning User Group Meetings ~
*Advanced Separate Registration Required!*
NOTE: These complimentary sessions are ONLY for Credit and Risk Management Practitioners who are registered for the Forum - NO VENDORS PLEASE!
• ARMS/Creditntell/F&D Reports - Let us wrap our 'ARMS' around your Monday Morning!
Monday, March 19th - 9:30am to 11:00am
• Billtrust - How a True Invoice-to-Cash Solution Can Transform Your Organization
Monday, March 19th - 9:00am to 10:30am in the Valero Room
• All CRF Forum Attendees Welcome - 2018 Order-to-Cash (OTC) Best Practices - Maximizing Working Capital
Monday, March 19th - 8:30am to 10:30am
• CREDIT2B User Group
Monday, March 19th - 10:30am to 12:00pm
• Dun & Bradstreet User Group - Keeping Score: Credit Decisioning Using a Score-Based Approach
Monday, March 19th - 8:30am to 10:00am
• All CRF Forum Attendees Welcome - Integrated Receivables Processes: Practitioners Share Lessons Learned From Credit, Cash Application, Deductions and Collections
Monday, March 19th - 10:00am to 12:45pm
✧ Additional User Group Meeting(s) on Wednesday
The following Industry Partner User Group Meeting(s) are provided for CRF Forum attendees by their individual sponsor.
• Federation of Credit and Financial Professionals - National Building Materials Distributor Best Practices Group
Wednesday, March 21st - 1:00pm to 5:00pm
¤ Review and Print the AGENDA here:
The Credit Research Foundation is an independent non-profit, consisting of a dynamic community of like-minded senior/executive business professionals with a vested interest in maintaining a competitive advantage in the disciplines and processes related to credit and accounts receivable management. CRF promotes leadership and provides linkage between practice & education, serving its diverse membership by recognizing excellence, promoting the exchange of information and fostering intellectual development.