The Internet of Things World Forum (IoTWF) is an exclusive industry event held from May 22 - 24, 2017. The IoTWF is widely recognized as the premier thought leadership forum designed to Evangelize and Energize IoT. Known as a must-attend event for key stakeholders and innovators in business, government and academia. IoTWF brings industry leaders together to collaborate, network, partner and solve the challenges facing IoT.
Previously held in Barcelona, Chicago and Dubai, in 2017, IoTWF moves to London, Europe's fastest growing technology capital. The 2017 IoTWF will explore the impact of IoT on business, technology and society and define a clear sense of the major priorities and challenges facing business as the world migrates towards IoT.
KEY-POINTS in 2016:
• more than 2000 attendees
• participants included: media and analyst representatives, customer and executive speakers that represented the best and brightest thinkers, practitioners and innovators in the IoT landscape
• attracted 35 global sponsoring partners
• 9 start-up companies for the Start-Up showcase
• shared best practices on every front – flexibility, scalability, security, availability and connectivity
• accelerated the market adoption of the the Internet of Things
The Internet of Things World Forum is hosted by CISCO. Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in California, that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.